Our summer celebration is here and we want to give you Eaze credits. Check our Instagram and Twitter profiles daily for opportunities to win up to $100 all this week! Official rules below.
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Eaze Summer Celebration Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Eaze Technologies, Inc., P.O. Box 26416 San Francisco, CA 94126 (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to legal residents of California and Oregon who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase of any kind necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is being conducted as a consumer sweepstakes in accordance with California Business and Professions Code Section 17539.15. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, web design, advertising, marketing, public relations, and prize fulfillment companies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes commences at 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on July 29, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Customers who submit an entry during the Entry Period and/or complete the free entry form during the Entry Period will automatically be entered into the drawing for the Sweepstakes prizes. There will be a total of 3 prize winners. The winners will be determined by three random drawings from all eligible entries for each prize received during the Entry Period.
All decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via direct message to the social media account that submitted the entry or the electronic entry form within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing. The winners will have twenty-four (24) hours from notification to accept the prize by email. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways of entering during the Sweepstakes Entry Period:
- Instagram Entry: To enter via Instagram, follow @eaze and take a screenshot of the High Life Bingo Card — available daily via @eaze’s Instagram story. Each High Life Bingo Card will ask you where is the craziest place you’ve been high. Mark each applicable box with an “X”, post the completed bingo card to your own story, and tag @eaze and at least one friend. Customers may enter once per day during each day of the Entry Period. No more than three (3) entries per participant. Entering more than three times does not increase your chances of winning.
- Twitter Entry. To enter via Twitter, follow @eaze and respond to one of the Eaze Summer Celebration questions; each day of the Entry Period, @eaze will tweet a question via Twitter. Customers may enter once per day during each day of the Entry Period. No more than three (3) entries per participant. Entering more than three times does not increase your chances of winning.
- Online Entry. You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the sweepstakes entry form: Entry Form. Customers may enter once per day during each day of the Entry Period. No more than three (3) entries per participant. Entering more than three times does not increase your chances of winning.
All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No entries by facsimile, overnight courier, delivery service, or electronic transmission.
By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied with, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any other information included in any entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s online service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by entrant’s phone service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES
- First Prize. One (1) first prize shall be awarded to the first random drawing from all eligible entries. The first prize will consist of one hundred ($100) dollars of Eaze credits.
- Second Prize. One (1) second prize shall be awarded to the second random drawing from all eligible entries. The second prize will consist of fifty ($50) dollars of Eaze credits.
- Third Prize. One (1) third prize shall be awarded to the third random drawing from all eligible entries. The third prize will consist of twenty ($20) dollars of Eaze credits.
No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted. Prize is nontransferable/nonsaleable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning is dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- RANDOM PRIZE DRAWING: Three (3) prize winners will be selected in three (3) random drawings, at the end of the Entry Period, beginning at 4:20 PM PST on July 31, 2019. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via direct message to the social media account used to enter the Sweepstakes or submitted on the Entry From within twenty four (24) hours of the closing of the Entry Period. Winner will have twenty four (24) hours from notification to accept the prize by direct message, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. Selected winners are not eligible for more than one prize. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
Personally identifiable information, including entry information received, will be used to verify eligibility and award the prizes.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
- GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate Sweepstakes at any time and to award Sweepstakes prizes to individuals selected at random from the pool of entrants received up to the point of termination, if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the survey website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize awarded (collectively, “Dispute”) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) Any and all Disputes shall be settled in an amicable discussion between the entrant and Sponsor. If any Dispute cannot be resolved in such manner, before resorting to any other legal remedy, entrant and Sponsor shall be determined solely by arbitration in San Francisco, California before one JAMS arbitrator agreed upon by the parties. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction; (3) Any and all claims, judgments, and awards to entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (4) Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- RULES/NAME OF WINNER: For a copy of these Official Rules or a list of the winners, which will be made available for a period of at least thirty (30) days after the end of each Entry Period, send a self-addressed-stamped envelope, to: Eaze Marketing, P.O. Box 26416 San Francisco, CA 94126.