While treating your partner to flower and chocolates is practically part of the stoner V-Day handbook, there’s nothing that says ‘’Juana be my Valentine?’ more than home-baked THC desserts. Elevate the holiday or end the evening of love with one of these decadent THC desserts that are sure to close your (and your s/o’s) day on a high note.
Check out some of our favorite THC desserts for Valentine’s Day below:
Canna-Chocolate Dipped Strawberries:
Simple and delicious. These sweet bites of THC love will take your breath away:
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (or canna-coconut oil)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and set to the side.
- In a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl, mix the coconut oil and chopped up Kiva Milk Chocolate bar. Microwave for 15 seconds; remove and stir. Repeat this step until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate, and set on parchment paper to harden. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before indulging. Psst – place in the refrigerator for a more refreshing strawb!
Kiva-Chocolate Chip Cookies
A classic THC dessert for a classic day of romance. Enjoy or (or two) with your loved one. Don’t forget to pour a glass of your go-to milk of choice!
1 bar (or 1 cup) of chopped Kiva Dark Chocolate (use milk chocolate if you prefer)
1 ¼ cups of all purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
¾ cup of granulated sugar
½ tsp salt
½ cup room temperature butter (or canna-butter if you so desire)
1 large egg
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set them to the side.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt, then set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, cream the butter and sugar together with a hand mixer until light and fluffy, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the butter and sugar and beat well with the mixer.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while continuing to mix. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated, and a dough is formed.
- When the dough is formed, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Create 1 tablespoon-sized dough balls and place them evenly apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 9 minutes. See baking notes below.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 1-2 minutes before removing them from the baking sheet and transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Baking notes: All ovens bake at different temperatures, and 9 minutes is the average baking time. Some ovens will bake quicker, so check your cookies for your desired doneness between 7-10 minutes. Bake time will also depend on the size of your dough balls, so adjust accordingly!
Cannabis Fondue Board
Enjoy dessert by making it TOGETHER! A fondue board is perfect for enjoying all sorts of dips and desired goodies to pair with it. This board is bound to get you high on love.
1 bar Kiva Churro Milk Chocolate
1 package of Terra Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans
Punch Bar S’mores Milk Chocolate
Kiva Milk Chocolate
½ – ⅔ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Dipping treats of your choice:
- In a medium saucepan, combine chopped chocolate and whipping cream and stir until melted. Do not let the chocolate boil.
- Add in vanilla
- Add additional cream if needed to get a smooth, good dipping consistency.
- Put mixture into fondue pot
For other fondue questions, check out this article!
Have other THC desserts in mind? Share with us on Instagram!