Monday Munchies is a series wherein we sample a quintessential California dish and try to figure out which cannabis product will best complement it. With a nation-wide shelter-in-place order, we’ve been exploring new ways to satisfy our Monday Munchies at home with easy pantry-ingredient recipes!
Today’s Monday Munchies is a head start on Taco Tuesday!
- A can of black beans
- A can of corn
- Ground beef, turkey or chicken (optional)
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups crushed tomato (or red salsa)
- Hot sauce
- Olive-oil (or any cooking oil you typically use)
- Hand-sized flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings and garnishes of your choice: your fridge probably has more taco toppings than you realize. Our suggestions: shredded cheese, diced peppers, avocados, cilantro etc.
Let’s get started!
- Saute the onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add meat and cook until browned
- Add in the tomatoes (or salsa), canned beans and corn, bringing them to a simmer
- Lower the heat to low, adding a tablespoon of hot sauce and stirring constantly for a minute so the beans don’t stick
- Toast your tortillas in a pan, about 3 minutes per side.
- Start building your tacos! If available, add a fresh lime squeeze to your fillings and throw on any additional toppings you want like cheese, peppers, or avocados.
Not spicy enough for you? Pack in some extra heat with extra cayenne or jalapenos. And get a little extra kick in your taco sesh with Neutron Genetics’ bomber infused prerolls. A sativa made with premium flower, sauce, and kief, this product brings out the focused and euphoric energy you need. Whether you’ve been putting off framing a family photo or completing your online piano class, enjoy your spicy tacos while crossing some lingering creative items off your to-do list.
This product is not available.
Order on Eaze.com and enjoy the moment!
License No. C12-0000108-LIC