TikTok is home to a lot of amazing things, and has definitely made life easier for us since lockdown first began. If you’ve spent a decent amount of time on TikTok, you’re aware of the many niches you can fall into when you click the “like” button too many times, but one of the best niche corners of the app is Viral Recipe TikTok.
A lot of dishes have become incredibly popular to make, especially when these trends are allowed to spread like wildfire throughout social media (banana bread, dalgona coffee, etc.). One of the most recent TikTok recipes to go viral is baked feta cheese pasta.
This product is not available.
Baked Feta Cheese Pasta, But 420-Friendly
People all over the Internet have flocked to supermarkets for hefty hunks of feta to throw in the oven, resulting in a mouthwatering and creamy dish that is absolutely to-die-for. And at Eaze, we turn to one special ingredient for all of our creations to take them to the next level: dank! Before you preheat the oven, make sure you put in an order of Om Edibles‘ Extra Virgin THC olive oil, made from high-quality, sun-grown premium cannabis concentrate.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 small pack of cherry tomatoes (about 1-1 ½ cups)
- 1 shallot, quartered
- 3 cloves of garlic, smashed
- Om Edibles’ infused olive oil (can substitute a portion with regular olive oil depending on tolerance level)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 whole block of feta cheese (8 oz.)
- 10 oz. of your pasta of choice
- Lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet or baking dish, combine the tomatoes, shallot, garlic, half a cup of extra virgin olive oil, and a quarter cup of THC olive oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes to taste, stirring to combine well.
- Place the block of feta in the middle of the tomato/shallot/garlic mixture, scattering the thyme all over the tomatoes. Bake for 40-45 minutes, when the tomatoes are about to burst and the feta is golden.
- Cook your pasta as the instructions dictate, saving ½ of the pasta water afterwards.
- Add your cooked pasta and reserved pasta water to the feta mixture, adding one tablespoon of Om Edibles THC oil, lemon zest and stirring everything together until well-combined.
- Top with basil and serve hot.
Licenses: 1. Om Edibles CDPH-10001131