Win Tickets to Super San Diego After-Parties All Weekend.
San Diego is gearing up for a Super weekend — let Eaze take it to the next level. Enter for a chance to win tickets to three of the weekend’s best after-parties (trust us) when you buy any product from Eaze in San Diego between July 12 and July 16.
How to enter:
- Instant entry: Buy any product on Eaze in San Diego between July 12th and July 16th to be entered to win.
- OR, enter by completing the Official Entry Form here.
The sweepstakes runs from 9 a.m. on Friday, July 12th to 11:59 pm PST on Tuesday, July 16th. Winners are selected at random after the entry period closes. Winners will be notified on 7/17/19 via the email on their Eaze account or by the email they submit on the form. Limit one entry per person. Making multiple purchases or submitting multiple forms does not increase odds of winning. Must be 21+ to participate.
OFFICIAL RULES: EAZE
2019 Eaze Super Weekend OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The 2019 Super San Diego Experience (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Eaze Technologies, Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to legal residents of California who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase of any kind necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is being conducted as a consumer sweepstakes in accordance with California Business and Professions Code Section 17539.15. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, web design, advertising, marketing, public relations, and prize fulfillment companies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The sweepstakes runs from 9 a.m on Friday, July 12th to 11:59 pm PST on Tuesday, July 16th. Customers who purchase any product in from Eaze’s San Diego retail partner and/or complete the free entry form before Tuesday, July 16th will be automatically entered into the drawing for the Sweepstakes Prize package.
All decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via the email associated with their Eaze account or form submission within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing. The winner will have twenty-four (24) hours from notification to accept the prize by email. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
- HOW TO ENTER:
There are two ways of entering during the Sweepstakes Entry Period:
- Make any purchase on Eaze in San Diego and automatically receive one entry. Entering more than one time does not increase your chances of winning. If you do not already have an Eaze account, visit www.eaze.com and sign up to place a delivery today. Creating an Eaze account is free. Eaze’s Terms of Service can be found at https://www.eaze.com/terms-of-service. This Sweepstakes involves no free cannabis goods, no giveaways of cannabis or non-cannabis products, nor any advertising related there to.
- Online Entry. You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the sweepstakes entry form: entry form. One entry per participant. Entering more than one time does not increase your chances of winning.
All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
No entries by facsimile, overnight courier, delivery service or electronic transmission.
By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied with and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and any prize supplier from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any other information included in any entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s online service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by entrant’s phone service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: Two (2) winners will each receive:
- Package Value $210
- 2 Tickets for Ready Party One – $35
- 2 Tickets for The Upside Down – $35
- 2 Tickets for Awesome Mixer Volume 2 – $35
- Package Value $210
No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted. Prize is nontransferable/nonsaleable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- RANDOM PRIZE DRAWING: Two Winner will be selected in a random drawing, on or about July 17th, 2019 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via the email associated with their Eaze account or on the email they submitted on the Entry From within one (1) day of the drawing. Winner will have one (1) regular day from notification to accept the prize by email, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
Personally identifiable information, including entry information received, will be used to verify eligibility and award the Sweepstakes Prize.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
- GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate Sweepstakes at any time and to award Sweepstakes prizes to individuals selected at random from the pool of entrants received up to the point of termination, if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the survey website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and any prize supplier, and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of such entities and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize awarded (collectively, “Dispute”) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) Any and all Disputes shall be settled in an amicable discussion between the entrant and Sponsor. If any Dispute cannot be resolved in such manner, before resorting to any other legal remedy, entrant and Sponsor shall be determined solely by arbitration in San Francisco, California before one JAMS arbitrator agreed upon by the parties. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction; (3) Any and all claims, judgments, and awards to entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (4) Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
RULES/NAME OF WINNER: The winner will be messaged within one (1) day of each region’s drawing. For the name of the winners, available for a period of at least 30 days after the end of each Entry Period, send a self-addressed-stamped envelope, to: Eaze Marketing, P.O. Box 26416 San Francisco, CA 94126